ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Necessary to re-do allignment/tracking when lowering ?

BMW F21 125d
On springs alone (Eibach Prolines) 20-30mm drop....

On Coilovers I'd say the answer was yes, but for just springs?

Opinions....? Thanks.

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
I never bothered when I just changed to springs and had no problems. BUT it will always never be quite right, so will be worth having it done once settled.

BMW F21 125d
Thanks, I'll prob have new tyres late August so i'll leave it and get it checked then. Obviously waiting allows the springs to bed in.

Got my springs about 2months ago and had my tracking done this weekend for piece of mind. He said it was perfect as it was, so probably get away with it, but never hurts to check it.

BG182FF
how long do you wait, or how many miles before getting tracking done when fitting springs.Mine are getting done today and they said its best to do it straight away :S

BG182FF
its not that im blind, its cos everyone does different mileage so would vary dependin on everyone.