ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

need a exhaust surround!

not as big as the standard trims that came off. can see the holes ever so slightly but really need to be looking for them

sdc10397f.jpg

n/a
possibly a scorpion:cool: i love mine its not really loud its raspy and cums alive wen ur stepping on it, just need it lifting into the valance

n/a
yeh man god choice!:rasp: to be honest between me and my friend who has e30 m3 and a rs turbo have scorpions and there good they dont sound too loud and do there job nicely, i think they do group buys oon the scorpions called the 192 if i can recall mate

53 Renault clio 1.2 16V
K-Tec informed me that my exit would'nt fit as the CF ones are 4 inches so you would need something to go inside (I have a 4" slash cut) but its up to you if you wish to try mate.

Renault Clio GT 1.6
in the same boat mate, i've just put my sport bumper on and finished the cut out for the exhaust, everythings on and now am looking for a exhaust surround but need one big enough for my 4" exhaust. what did you do?