ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

need a little help

hi all

im not really a handman when it comes to chaging things... i got my clio 2day and it has a bo standard tape player in it .. i have my new stereo to put in...

it has 4 screws do i just take them out (i dont know wat type of screwdriver i need) and then the tape player will come out..

cheers chris
ps. sry bout the stupid question!!

What age Clio is it? The modern ones have 4 holes down in the corner of the units. just stick screwdrivers down them and pull the unit out.

Clio 172
The 4 holes are where the radio 'pulling keys' go - they just look like 2 U shaped bits of wire - they slot down the holes and push the retaing clips back allowing you to slide the radio out. If you aint got any they will only cost you a couple of quid or you might get away with using a couple of small screwdrivers