ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need a new exhaust but don't want it to sound like a chav car!!

RenaultSport clio 182
Anyone know if you can get a decent replacement exhaust for a 182 that doesn't sound like a keved up nova!!!???

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Depends what you think a chaved up Nova sounds like? I think you have just insulted at least half of CS.

182cup & 172 racecar
So did I because I hate Exhaust drone.To be quite honest you would hardly know the differnce,fitted with a cat of course.Got mine from Kwik Fit.

182cup & 172 racecar
They have to order it and they might say they do not do one,but they do, it's in their book

About £300 from memory.

RenaultSport clio 182
Thanks, thats great. Will pop down tomorrow and see what they say.

Just hope its cheaper than the Renault garage!!!!!!!!

So did I because I hate Exhaust drone.To be quite honest you would hardly know the differnce,fitted with a cat of course.Got mine from Kwik Fit.

I never thought of qwikfit. How much did you pay mate.

Thanks for your help.

They have to order it and they might say they do not do one,but they do, it's in their book

About £300 from memory.

No offence mate.

But "Kwik Fit" ????

Of all the Kwik Fits i've been into in the past its safe to say i'd never let some Kwik Fit spanner monkeys loose on my car as alot of them are clueless and don't give a s**t and the quality of there exhausts etc a re crap.

Get you ass to a custom made exhaust place and get a stainless stealth system made up or get onto K-Tec's site as that can't be far off £300-£400 and no doubt better quality. ;)

182cup & 172 racecar
DICKY DICK,read what I said.It's a Janspeed Exhaust,same as Ktec fook all to do with kwikfit,they just have them on their list and the price was good.
Talk to them nicely and stand and watch them fit it,no problem.