ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need a TV, 37 or 42 inch though?

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
Get away with it actually. Doesn't look out of place.

Being picy here, could you not get a stand to match the woodgrain of the table...or visa versa...

It was the nearest match I could find in the time I had, was really impressed with the TV stand though. Most flat pack type stuff I've had before has been s**t, but everything felt really good and it's very solid.

That table is some MFI s**t that was a nightmare, nothing fitted properly as standard lol.

The flash of the camera has made it look worse than it is tbh, but it is a little different :(

Only problem now is I keep starting watching something, then having a play and starting something else. Need to go to the post office to pickup my Iron Man Blu Ray :)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
lol. One of my pet hates is mis-matchin wood grains. My folks have got one of those wee thermometers!!

My Tv's not a good quality one, infact none of my Hifi stuff is good quality, it was all bought with Design in mind!:eek:

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
First time I've bought something 'decent', infact first time I've bought a TV full stop really, always had hand me downs.

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
Will be even better in a month or so when the garden's been done :) 2 and a half years and bar mow the lawn it's not been touched, it's a mess.