ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need a Website designing $$$ avaiable

www.renparts.co.uk
wanting a website designed for our salvage sales side of things, needs to look good and have various pages with stock etc.

Looking for someone to do it rather than going the professional design route, due to cost and i know someone on here would like to do it for some extra cash.
Anyone interested?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
If nobody wants to do it matey, i'll give you my guys details. He did mine from scratch and was cheap as f**k.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
jon_r is very good. he has done work for me and was tre good. proffessional finish and excellent value

133, 182, Kangoo 182
I may be able to help out if there's not much interest.

PM me some more details?

133, 182, Kangoo 182
I'm currently working on a generic CMS (Content Management System) which will allow me to give clients easy access to site data.

I'm planning on having this completed over the weekend (though it's not a top priority as it's in PHP and... yuk) and if I do I'll let you play around with it to see if it's something you'd like to have... if it is, then we'll talk design. :)

Will let you know via PM but I may change my mind so..

www.renparts.co.uk
sounds interesting, im kind of looking for a fairly quick solution though, what sort of money are we talking design wise?

172, Tiguan
pm me exactly what you need and a timeframe and ill see what I can do. Got a couple of bits on at the moment, but if its something simple you need ill be able to do it for you no probs.

Jon

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
I'm currently working on a generic CMS (Content Management System) which will allow me to give clients easy access to site data.

I'm planning on having this completed over the weekend (though it's not a top priority as it's in PHP and... yuk) .

Oi ! whats wrong with PHP ?

133, 182, Kangoo 182
I'm not familiar with Lasso, what benifits does it have over PHP ?

TBH I don't think I could list any benefits due to my previous experience with PHP (was my first major language to learn), but since starting Lasso (just over a year ago) I've found it so much easier and faster to do. Though that could be down to the fact that I was introduced to OOP the same time as Lasso... I imagine OOP with PHP would be just the same.

Anyway.. I find that Lasso interacts with databases extremely well and as I said before.. it's very fast.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lasso_programming_language

www.renparts.co.uk
pm me exactly what you need and a timeframe and ill see what I can do. Got a couple of bits on at the moment, but if its something simple you need ill be able to do it for you no probs.

Jon

i just need listings for the damaged salvage vehicles for sale that i can update myself, it must look professional. T's+C's page, about us page, you get the picture, probs about 5 - 7 pages in total.