ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need advice on laptop buying!??

Mini Cooper
Im looking a buying a laptop!! It must have the ability for:
Internet Acess
Championship Manager game
DVD and CD playing and copying
Socket for plugging it into TV to transfer the desktop onto a bigger screen

The cheaper the better but preferably and well branded, heard of laptop!! Nothing over £1000!!

Cheers

RenaultSport clio 172 mk1
check out ASUS laptops (www.asus.com), I recently started working for a company that sells them, i hadnt heard of them before but they are really well built and look really good and come with 2 year warranty. Apparently they make the screens for the sony vaio laptops (maybe not anymore). Reasonably priced as well. Definately worth checking out

Octy VRS
check out ASUS laptops (www.asus.com), I recently started working for a company that sells them, i hadnt heard of them before but they are really well built and look really good and come with 2 year warranty. Apparently they make the screens for the sony vaio laptops (maybe not anymore). Reasonably priced as well. Definately worth checking out

Sony use Asus MOBO's but not screens.