ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need advice please with painting!

So, just reversed my car into the massive step outside my work and taken a load of paint off of the rear drivers side corner of the bumper (just behind wheel) and its pissed me off majorly even though it is barely noticeable! Is it as simple as to just buy some touch up paint from halfords and touch it in? Thanks for any help, Ollie

titanium 182
Erm, NO!!!! It will look s**t mate, best get it done properly tbh or it will still be just as noticable.

Erm, NO!!!! It will look s**t mate, best get it done properly tbh or it will still be just as noticable.

Well it isnt noticeable unless you get on the floor and go to the level it's at.. But if the car ever goes standard height again you'd see it. Don't want it done professionally as its a first car and there's little marks all over it. So it's definatley not a good idea to touch it in no?