ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need an exhaust pretty quick

Meg 300Cup
Ok so the car has had 2 centre sections since I bought it and the garage that fitted the second one has completely fucked the backboxes so I need a new exhaust, the place I bought it from has agreed to pay £200 towards a whole new system so I need to pick one pretty sharpish.

Max I want to put towards it is another £200 but the less the better, louder than stock but not too Chavy

I've had a quick look around but not really sure what ones are any good, the piper cat back from kamracing looks pretty good but is pricey too

Any help appreciated

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
All depends on whether you want off the shelf or custom. Custom varies dependant on outlet...dependant on how desperate you are, you could wait for one to become available second hand. Problem is, its personal taste and what is good for one, isnt always good for someone else.

2004 clio 182 ff
ive got a ktec supersport system on mine and it sounds really nice. it doesnt have the centre silensor but its not too loud

Meg 300Cup
ive got a ktec supersport system on mine and it sounds really nice. it doesnt have the centre silensor but its not too loud

The super sport for 330 from ktec then 5% discount seems pretty good, especially if it's a decent noise

Cheers Fred, Looked at the sportex for 269 also looks pretty good but couldn't find any vids to get an idea how loud it is

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
It's significantly louder. With the center silencer it's almost standard until you drive hard