ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need help quick!!

Inferno 182
Right I'm about 20 miles from home and my headlights have stopped working. I've got xenon headlights on a 182 and I've checked the fuse and it's fine. Please help ASAP!

ST
Is there any activity at all, do they flash or attempt to start up when you turn the stock manually, not on auto?

Inferno 182
Everything else works, sidelights, indicators, full beam, just not dipped. And they were working perfectly fine earlier

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
I know this isn't the right way if doing it but you are stuck 20miles away from home at gone midnight but personally I'd drive it home on main beams and then deal with it when you can actually see what you are doing.

Inferno 182
That's what I am going to do, they're not stupidly bright anyway. But just worried about being pulled over.

ST
As above, fire the main beam on, or sidelights and fog lights and get home. As for getting pulled, you can prove they aren't working.