ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

need help ( will these fit )

PHS 1 172 SILVER
right i need some help as i dont have a clue if these will fit my car?
this is what im after
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=260287711145

and this is my car
DSC00521.jpg

i dont know if they are off the facelift 172 or my 172 as i emailed the bloke but no reply and time is running out

thanks for any help:)

Last edited:

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
They are from a Mk2 Ph2 so not your Model but I believe it is a straight Swap,

Middo has them on his Mk2 Ph1

PHS 1 172 SILVER
its missing the badge bits that says 2.0.? is that a problem.
i would like to see pic of it because i dont want to buy them and then they dont fit

They are off mk2ph2 defo, they do fit however with no/very little adjusments needed iirc.
Keep in mind there is no guarantee they are the same colour as your car?

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Go to a Breakers Yard and Pick up a Set off any Mk2 Ph2 car if you are plannig on spraying them anyway

PHS 1 172 SILVER
yer that would prob be best but i have already put a bid in so i prob see if they go for that, if not i know i can get them cheeper;)
just carnt wait for things lol i have bin waiting on my bucket seats for 3weeks and that pissing me off because i have everything else lol

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Just so you know, if you were to buy them brand new from Renault, with badges, you're talking £80 + vat and thats with staff discount. I bought some for my old 172 and then had to spend another £40 getting them painted.