ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need help with a few changes please

Renault Clio
I'm looking to make a few changes to my non-sport Clio and any help would be appreciated :)

I've heard about indicator bulbs that appear clear/silver but flash orange. Where would I get these from? How much are they? And how easy is it to fit them?

I'd like a new splitter but fitting things isn't my thing and I'm worried about how I'd go about it. How would I fit it? Which splitter looks the best? How much are they? And where do I get them from?

I really like the idea of side skirts, I think they'd improve the look a lot more. I don't want expensive ones though. Again I wouldn't be sure on how to fit them. How much are they and where do I get them from?

Also does anyone have any tips on improving the area I've highlighted in this picture? It's the bit underneath the car. It just looks really rough and messy. I don't think sideskirts would completely cover it either. I'm thinking about trying to smooth it down across the bottom and spraying it black, then it won't be as bad. What do you think?

rough.png

All help is appreciated! Thanks in advance.