ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need help with bonnet!

2004 Clio 1.2 16v
Hi, I need some help trying to track down a bonnet for my car. I've searched most scrappies and breakers and cant seem to find a bonnet the same colour. The car is a 2004 Clio 1.2 16v and the colour code on the door is TE865. From what I've seen it's a relatively rare colour and am therefore struggling to find a replacement bonnet. I've looked into getting a new bonnet and getting it sprayed but the cost is a bit too much.

Any help is much appreciated!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
A secondhand bonnet is about £50, painting it £100-£150.

You'll never find a secondhand bonnet in that colour. Tempest I think it was called. Rare as rocking horse s**t.

2004 Clio 1.2 16v
Cheers mate, I thought Id give it a go on here before going about getting one from a scrappy.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Came out in 2004 on the facelift mk2 ph2 clios.

Was on the lagunas from 2001 onwards.

Largely unpopular colour because it was/is a bit girly.

I bought one in that colour for my sister. It got pinched, never seen it since. :-(

2004 Clio 1.2 16v
It's weird, sometimes it looks sliver then it'll look quite purple. I definitely need a new bonnet though, the person I bought it off said it flicked up when she was driving and now it's all dented to hell.

2004 Clio 1.2 16v
Cheers everyone, after weeks of searching and with your help I think I've tracked one down. Hopefully everything will go through!

Renault Clio MK2 1.2
Managed to find one for my NV901 Vertigo Green so should be able (and seems like you have been able) to find one!