ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need new exhaust....

Clio 182 Cup
Hey guys im going to need a new exhaust for my 182 cup very soon, i want it to be as close to the original as possible in looks and sound and i want it to be stainless. Any ideas? ive been looking at ktecs systems and they look to be reasonably priced but im not sure how similar they are to the original. Any feedback would be great thanks - Adam

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Janspeed, trust me, i HATE loud systems, yozza being one of the loudest. Also stay away from Milltek if you want it to fit properly

clio 182 cup
i fitted the scorpion rs192 from the group buy to mine this week and thats very quiet. can hardly tell its there when ur in the cabin with the windows up. fits well too and the tailpipes are lush! on;y £295 delivered too

Fabia VRS & Yeti
I have a Miltek and the fit is fine, there was an earlier issue with wealds failing but this was a duff batch, my whole back box was replaced without any hassle whatsoever.

Renaultsport Clio 182
yozza do a good deal - buy one of their exhausts and you'll also receive a free sign language dvd............ you'll need it cos you'll be deaf within a week! lol