ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need new rubber

Clio 172 Cup
Seen too many tyres reviews and my brain is mashed. Looking to buy some Michelin Pilot Sport 3's but not cheap. Any recommendations for my 172 Cup much appreciated.

Thanks

Dean

Ps. If anyone knows a good wheel refurb guy in Lancashire can you let me know :eek:)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Do a search mate, there's loads and loads of threads on tyres.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Uniroyal Rainsport 2's , thats what i'm running at the moment on my 182 . Recommended by a few on here and only £75 a corner fitted . s**t hot in the wet mate , and thats where it counts really in a wet climate like we live in ,most tyres will grip well in the dry even the cheaper ones .

Accord 2.4
Just ordered a set of 4 rainsports to be fitted on wednesday :) Only £290 all in on blackcircles (16") other option was the toyo TR1?? But they dont have as much grip in the wet as MrBillyUk says its raining most of the time lol

http://www.tyrereviews.co.uk/ is a good site to read reviews on tyres

Clio 172 Cup
Thanks for the help. Always had Rainsport 2's in the back of my mind. My mind is made up now. Cheers