ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

need professional advice please

172 phase2 since2003
got a mk2 172
and i phoned hillpower today and thinking of getting a hillpower induction kit and getting my manifold matched and then going to get a new stainless exhaust system in a month or too !!! when i get some more cash???
has anybody had this done ? and if so did you get any more bhp??

also are there any better induction kits out there that on the market and any other advice to tune up my 172 thats not lods of cash that any one can advise me on as been standard for far to long (4 years ) and want a change without getting rid of my sport

defo get the inlet matching done , but i'd shop around as BenR also does it too as well as a few others on here .

induction kits , personally i'd go for viper or ITG maxogen .

decat is another option for good gains

i would look at the technical section to see what the best mods are for your money , i'd go the route of inlets , decat and exhaust ..... get a good induction kit , then a remap .

53 Clio's & counting
iv used nick loads in the past and if he sells it (in my opinion) it will work and work well matey i off up there soon