ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

need some advice, head units ect

clio 197 f1
right i'm thinking of upgrading the standard stereo gear in my 182, what sort of options are available to me with in these permameters for head unit, still want the top display to work, and also the steering wheel controls but also if possible compatible with an i pod.

also want a good quality set of component speaker for doors, and tweeters.

what is also best option for rear, is there anything you can put in place of the standard rear speaker or am i better off mounting something on a parcel shelf.

sorry for all the questions, not an area i know anything about, but theres so much gear to choose from.
not really after big subs and amps, just want a good crisp sound that doesn't distort

Alpine headunit all the way, you can get an adapter for the display and controls and the Alpine Ipod box lets you control your ipod through the headunit so you can put your ipod in the glove compartment and forget about it!