ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need some advice please?

Renault Clio
Hi everyone,
I have a 2003 clio 1.2 dynamique billabong in black.

i have different wheels on it ( they come with the car ) they are RSS ( graphite grey 5 spokes and a chrome lip )

i have a exhaust back box to put on but i noticed that the centerpipe and backbox are all one piece dont know what to do with it or how i should fit it or what ?

i want to lower my car i am looking at getting some really cheap springs off ebay, i only want it for the look not the ride like i wont be racing in it or anything.

i have thought into getting a decat but not sure it will pass mot and if it is any good with a decat

i have 2 spare wheels so i was thinking about putting a roof rack on ad having them on there for the euro type look

also i keep seeing people say get a RS grill but when i look for one i cant find it so can someone link me it or show me it

also anyone got some picture to show me what you have done and what you would suggest for me to do

thanks everyonew

BG Clio 182
Hi mate. To be fair I think do what you wish and like and that lowering it will look cool! But don't be the wanker with a decat on a 1.2! It's not cool :/ all that noise and you look round and it's not going anywhere! Make the car your own through lowering and visuals etc. To be fair I'd leave the wheels and the roof rack in place of weight saving because two tyres is heavy! Especially on the roof that's not good for aerodynamics XD. The RS grill looks ace and it's a simple fit.