ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brake ducting

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
Hi Guys,

Anybody able to show me the routing of their brake ducting and what they have used from fog light cutouts to caliper?

I have some installed however on full lock it is catching on something and also the condition of the ducting is not the best so I want to replace it.

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Hi Guys,

Anybody able to show me the routing of their brake ducting and what they have used from fog light cutouts to caliper?

I have some installed however on full lock it is catching on something and also the condition of the ducting is not the best so I want to replace it.

Corvette ducts

I've got a brand new set for sale with inserts to fit them to the standard foglight surrounds.

Yarp

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
As above. Corvette c6 ducts. They are basically oem. They bolt onto the subframe mounts and align perfectly. I needed to slightly warm them to bend them in a bit so they didn’t catch on full lock when I was running R888Rs on the front.

Someone on here printed the things for the fogs but can’t for the life of me find them. Think it was @04-182 but could be lying!!
IMG_9500.jpeg

1708293204641.jpeg

colesy

ClioSport Club Member
  172 182 197 E61 530D
As above Corvette ducts are great. I’ve got Cm composite cup ducts in my bumper and corvette ones fit behind them perfect!

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
Yep these look good.

I’ve got the fog duct already in place but at the moment it’s just like tumble dryer duct cable tied to stuff and looks a mess.

So the c6 ducting just connects to the rear of the fog duct is that correct?

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
Corvette ducts

I've got a brand new set for sale with inserts to fit them to the standard foglight surrounds.
Still have these for sale Tom?