ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need some help. What to buy?

PH1 iceburg
Right have just got a car that is called vivid blue. its a bit like 172 cup blue. My question is what would be the best polish, wax, glazes etc to use on it?

I am also after a good wheel cleaner and a wheel cleaner brush.

Please help

Dan

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Plenty of info in this section mate, this thread has some good info mate... http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?620334-I-bought-a-DAS-6-kit-)

On the wheel cleaner point there are hundreds, but make sure you buy an EZ brush, nothing comes close. Matt at i4detailing does them with Cliosport discount.

Auto Finesse imperial is a great wheel cleaner and Autosmart smart wheels is very good, can be bought in bulk and dilutes well. Cheap alternative.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
You're welcome mate. If there is anything confusing just bump this thread with the question. :)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Plenty of info in this section mate, this thread has some good info mate... http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?620334-I-bought-a-DAS-6-kit-)

On the wheel cleaner point there are hundreds, but make sure you buy an EZ brush, nothing comes close. Matt at i4detailing does them with Cliosport discount.

Auto Finesse imperial is a great wheel cleaner and Autosmart smart wheels is very good, can be bought in bulk and dilutes well. Cheap alternative.

Going to be cheeky here and suggest some guides.

For the cleanse and glaze guides, maybe a dedicated 'how to apply' section? (I know its all on DW, but most beginners wont be on there)

And maybe a my first detailing kit guide, do a machine and non machine example specifically for the clios? The thread you linked to has some useful information in it but it would be nice to have it summed up.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Already on it. :eek:

I knew that thread had great advice but scattered around.

Great minds. X