ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

need some help

RenaultSport clio 182
need to know whether my car will have to go into garage, the problem is the left headlight washer, its dripping water all over the place like it has a broken seal or something. only figured out how to use the things yesterday so have never noticed it before. has anyone had this problem before or know how to fix it as i really dont need the hassle of having the garage take a look. thanx guys :)

106 GTi
Common fault, will need a new headlamp washer jet/stalk fitted, bumper off job - but under warrenty.

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Mine leaked after garage had car it stopped 2 days later been fine since.............

RenaultSport clio 182
g40steve said:
Mine leaked after garage had car it stopped 2 days later been fine since.............

does that mean you think mine will probly sort itself out aswell then mate?

Hiya, I doubt it will sort itself out, had mine replaced under warranty last month, it could be the ball inside the washer jet, only way to fix that is to replace it i think, unless its the pipe itself has came loose, they are only about £10 to buy new, but take it in to garage and get it done on your warranty, the front bumber has to come off.

RenaultSport clio 182
chris'172 said:
Hiya, I doubt it will sort itself out, had mine replaced under warranty last month, it could be the ball inside the washer jet, only way to fix that is to replace it i think, unless its the pipe itself has came loose, they are only about £10 to buy new, but take it in to garage and get it done on your warranty, the front bumber has to come off.

thanx mate, looks like am gona get that hassle after all dont it, ha ha, oh well.