ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need some new tyres 194/45/16 Clio 172

clio 172
Hi,
i need some new tyres for my clio 172, there are currently a mixture on it,so will be looking to change all 4. I don't do a lot of miles, current commute is 3 miles each way, though this may go to 20 miles each way next year. I don't want to spend too much, but on the other hand i do like to drive it in a spirited manner when i can. The place i am looking at is here as they are just around the corner and seem reasonably priced.

Lodge Tyres

Any thoughts / recommendations are gratefully received.

clio 172
i've decided on the ZV7 from ats, just the one to replace the bad one as i am not sure whether i am keeping the car yet..

cheers all

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
i've decided on the ZV7 from ats, just the one to replace the bad one as i am not sure whether i am keeping the car yet..

cheers all
I usually buy my tyres from Camskill then get them fitted locally, 10 quid a corner.
You didn't say in your original post you had access to a tyre machine.
Avon ZV7's in your size are only £49.70 delivered from Camskill , then you can fit them yourself :)

clio 172
don't have access to a tyre machine, I need the car sorted for Monday so haven't got the time to find someone who will fit them for me.. unfortunately.

I will look into that for the future though.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
don't have access to a tyre machine, I need the car sorted for Monday so haven't got the time to find someone who will fit them for me.. unfortunately.

I will look into that for the future though.
Sorry , I misread and mixed up 2 replies lol.
If you have quidco you can go through that for ATS and get 5% cashback.

djspt

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Master

cheers all
Got these on mine decent tyres so far, better than the Toyos I had, I’m sure @imprezaworks has had these at some point also recommends them.
Sean

MJClio

South East - Kent
ClioSport Area Rep
  Ph1 Clio 172
I've always run Rainsport 3 on my clios, cheap and great