ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need some new tyres 194/45/16 Clio 172

clio 172
Hi,
i need some new tyres for my clio 172, there are currently a mixture on it,so will be looking to change all 4. I don't do a lot of miles, current commute is 3 miles each way, though this may go to 20 miles each way next year. I don't want to spend too much, but on the other hand i do like to drive it in a spirited manner when i can. The place i am looking at is here as they are just around the corner and seem reasonably priced.

Lodge Tyres

Any thoughts / recommendations are gratefully received.

clio 172
i've decided on the ZV7 from ats, just the one to replace the bad one as i am not sure whether i am keeping the car yet..

cheers all

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
i've decided on the ZV7 from ats, just the one to replace the bad one as i am not sure whether i am keeping the car yet..

cheers all
I usually buy my tyres from Camskill then get them fitted locally, 10 quid a corner.
You didn't say in your original post you had access to a tyre machine.
Avon ZV7's in your size are only £49.70 delivered from Camskill , then you can fit them yourself :)

clio 172
don't have access to a tyre machine, I need the car sorted for Monday so haven't got the time to find someone who will fit them for me.. unfortunately.

I will look into that for the future though.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
don't have access to a tyre machine, I need the car sorted for Monday so haven't got the time to find someone who will fit them for me.. unfortunately.

I will look into that for the future though.
Sorry , I misread and mixed up 2 replies lol.
If you have quidco you can go through that for ATS and get 5% cashback.

Renault Master

cheers all
Got these on mine decent tyres so far, better than the Toyos I had, I’m sure @imprezaworks has had these at some point also recommends them.
Sean

MJClio

South East - Kent
ClioSport Area Rep
  Ph1 Clio 172
I've always run Rainsport 3 on my clios, cheap and great