ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need Tyres Urgently ....

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
long story short - 'mytyres' and 'costco' both fucked up so tyres i should have had 2 weeks ago have now turned into a mess.

does anyone know anywhere or anyone able to supply and fit 2 new Mich PE2's somewhere near Glasgow or on or near the M74 or M6 ?!?!?

needs to be on friday or saturday ! help !

Clio 172mk2
just fone about all local places , renault might have some in but obviously they`ll charge u for the privelidge

Sunshine Bus ph-quick
camskill (.com) i think did next day delivery on my T1S and it was ace service. Arrived before 10 am.
I only ordered at 4pm the day before as well.
Try them 1st thing.

BMW 330d :)
Get two or three tyre shops to compete for your business... Thats what I did and I ended up getting 2 new pe2's 205/45 16 for £75 each including fitting and balancing... This was from the first price of £120 they quoted me.

This was kwik fit btw...

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
ive tried everywhere near to me including the internet sites. Tuesday is the next available date for delivery.
got a guy phoning me back tomorrow to see if he can meet me on the M6 to fit them.

and cost is not a problem, i MUST have them on the car by Sat morning however.

Bumblebee
Scot tyre at Greendykes Industrial Estate in Broxburn off junction 3 of the M8 are decent, however they are purchase only. Any garage should fit for little cost.

Sunshine Bus ph-quick
ive tried everywhere near to me including the internet sites. Tuesday is the next available date for delivery.
got a guy phoning me back tomorrow to see if he can meet me on the M6 to fit them.

and cost is not a problem, i MUST have them on the car by Sat morning however.

s**t, i forgot about the mail strike!

*thinks*
Do no tyre chains stock the ones you need?

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
nup none available unless i pay £120 per tyre which im not going to do.

costco said they did so was going for them for £80 per tyre fitted only to then be told it would be tuesday before they could do it.

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
lol ok when i say cost isnt a problem i mean i dont care about the cheapest deal .... just not paying the most expensive.

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
etyres.co.uk?

yeah been speaking to Darren today but Costco fucked everything up. foned the boss up tonight and getting him to call me back tomorrow morning at 8.30 to see if they can help !

theyr my last hope !

i know hayley :( ... another problem is i dont have time to get them fitted anywhere. supposed to be comin down to FCS on sat :S

Sunshine Bus ph-quick
:( I've got to get my wheels balanced and put on tomorrow, one slip and there will be tears..

Burgandy 174 sport t
Rossco give me a bell in the morn and Il see if I can get u some pretty good legal ones, get u to fcs and back no worries!!