ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Needs some wider arches. *Balls*

'Mia' Rover Mini 35
8467181579_8a1498e0fe_b.jpg

8468276256_142e4f0767_b.jpg

10x6"

'Mia' Rover Mini 35
Nowt wrong with Sportspack arches! They were the perfect width on mine.

Over done In my opinion, also.

Remember the alli cosmic arches that you can never get hold of, someone started re-making them they're are not cheap though £120 a set. But they're damn sexy.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I remember when I was looking for a car I came across this:
Mini%201.jpg

Even when I went and saw it and realised it was a s**theap, I still half wanted to buy it. The fcuking thing had got me by the heart!

Now some fcuker who lives near me has gone and bought it and stuck it on his driveway and I have to keep driving past it all the time.

'Mia' Rover Mini 35
Seeing how many wont start at the end of the day will knock that right out of you!

Well a basic mechanical knowledge.

You make a judgment because its got a carb I suppose, yet when the snow came down the clio didn't start yet this did...

Clio 182
Nope, made a judgement based on the amount of them I walked passed that weren't starting, had someone with tools under the bonnet and/or an extremely bored and p*ssed off missus in the passenger seat.

The ones with v-tec conversions seemed ok though ;)