ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nelsons Diner (nr Newbury/Basingstoke) Wednesday 26th January 7pm

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Hi,

The Oreo Cookie Shakes were popular at this meet back in November 2009 so another visit is long overdue! Also I work in Newbury now so it's a good location for me :eek:

It's an American themed diner so they do a good variety of burgers, hotdogs, milkshakes etc. It's located on A339 between Newbury and Basingstoke so it's easy to access from the M3 and M4.

Website
Menu
Map

Hopefully we can get a good turnout :)

As always put your name on the list.....

1. atouba

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
I shall be coming along for sure :)

1. atouba
2. Fletcher
3. original boy racer
4. vivvalagoobs

Nimbus 197
god I'm having a stupid blonde day today!!

Tim u did that especially for me didn't
you!!! I am on my phone so I can't read things properly!!

for sure I will come then!!! x

Clio 200-Cup Chassis
Alryt ladys and gents. I might come down, only joinned the other week so dont really know anybody. Live in swindon but also work in Newbury. I know the diner,next to a BP near kingsclere.

Clio 200-Cup Chassis
Yer kwl,probly will. Like i said dont really know any of you, so dont wana be like the newby and be all awkward. lol

TimR26

ClioSport Area Rep
Bump, anyone else coming to the meet?

1. atouba
2. Fletcher
3. original boy racer
4. vivvalagoobs
5. Toomer
6. Megzy
7. tom172cup
8. Rivers

Sounds good to me Tom, don't know how to get there and my son's nicked my sat nav for work so will have to rely on Fletch's route finding skills which will no doubt involve the Corhampton run lol.

Alex, this is the Asda at Chandlers Ford.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Sounds good to me Tom, don't know how to get there and my son's nicked my sat nav for work so will have to rely on Fletch's route finding skills which will no doubt involve the Corhampton run lol.

Alex, this is the Asda at Chandlers Ford.

Easiest way to get there is M3 to junction 6 then just keep straight on that road.

Lol..

The best way to get there is to go on the A34, come off at Whitchurch, and go the scenic bendy route ;)

I'll more then likely be rolling in the either the Hilux cup, or Fabia :cool:

Nimbus 197
not sure if I can make this!!! sucks!!! haven't got much money either, and going on a last minute holiday somewhere the week after!!! x but I will have to wait and see x

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Right I shall be coming along as fletcher kindly said he will buy me a Oreo Milkshake <3 lol

Hope gonna convoy up with Nick.

TimR26

ClioSport Area Rep
That's good Matt, you and Nick fancy meeting me in Hook to convoy?

I've reserved the big table for us so should be a good meet.

1. atouba
2. Fletcher
3. original boy racer
4. vivvalagoobs
5. Toomer
6. Megzy
7. tom172cup
8. Rivers
9. Nick172Cup