ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South Central (Nr Newbury/Basingstoke) Nelsons Diner - 11/11 @ 7PM

Dynamique Flamer
Might pop down for this but dont know many of you and don't look like chappers will make this one so will be shy:cool:

Paul

You know me and Fletcher and he will defo be there, and don't worry everyone is really nice :)

MG ZR+ 105
would come but 1)I have a 1.2 and 2)I wouldn't finish work til 6/6.30 and it would take me an hour to get there :(

GTD, Lupo
Sounds good to me mate. No idea where the Hogget is! near the old white hart? Im sure i can find out tomorrow :D Gonna bring a friend but 6:30 sounds good. See you then.

Paul

Nimbus 197
ooooh.. anyone meeting to convoy to go before? coz im thinking of doing some shopping down your way before going southampton area... happpy to meet whereva x ;) hehe x x plus il try to be their x x HEY FLETCH I PROMISE IL BE THEIR... ;)

Nimbus 197
ooooh.. anyone meeting to convoy to go before? coz im thinking of doing some shopping down your way before going southampton area... happpy to meet whereva x ;) hehe x x plus il try to be their x x HEY FLETCH I PROMISE IL BE THEIR... ;)

edit... FLETCH YOUR A MAYB.. HOOW RUDE

Arctic Blue 182
can we hold these meets closer to me please!

should be there to hold your hand gorms x x

p.s. you need to come to redhill for a beer or three

Formally Clio 182
Only 10 mins or so further from the last meet at the Cunning Man Chapperz.

You should come along, Nelsons diner looks to be good.

Dynamique Flamer
Sorry guys won't be coming to this now as o2 have just told me I went £31 over my contract oopsies :eek:

GTD, Lupo
Chappers you commin then?

If you do mate you can stay up at mine :D £1 a pint and about 50p a shot! :D

Paul

Nimbus 197
Fletch.. Text me about meeting you somewhere.... Postcode ETC TIME.. number is

ive Pm you it x X

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
6 at Winchester Sutton Scotney services then mate?

Hopefully the traffic won't be as bad as this evening. It took me over 4 hours to get from mine to Portsmouth and back!