ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nelsons Diner (nr Newbury/Basingstoke) Wednesday 26th January 7pm

big boost cup
half an hour to get there better fill up and drink some red bull then. yeah should be fine going to be flying at work tho

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
I should be there about 7 me thinks.... Has anyone got a contact number for Nick?

Bailing here. My boss took me out for lunch today so unfortunately I've had my burger allocation for today. Have fun guys :)

Hope you all had a good night and sorry I couldn't be there but work has been hectic today and then my son asked me to look at a Bora with him tonight as his Golf has expired. Needless to say he bought it and is now drooling over US spec bumpers, coilies and BBS rims.

Sorry I couldnt make this, wanted to but had a few problems I encountered when just doing a simple disk/pad change which took a couple more hours to fix!

Will try to get there next time one of these is arranged.

Nick