ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nervasports or Kei Racing Force 10s??

defo love the force 10 wheels , get a pic of your car up and request someone to photoshop the wheels on .

Clio 1.2 16v Dynamique
i can phoyoshop myself... quite an ace little graphic design student so i know photoshop like the back of me hand!! jus wondered wot other people thought!! force 10s are my fav but they're well expensive... only problem i have wiv them. nervas wer no2 budget choice.

Clio 1.2 16v Dynamique
found a pic of a black clio (not mine) on here. Cant remember whose it is... hope they dont mind! sorry! Anyway, had 5mins an photoshopped on a set of anthracite Nervasports an silver 16v bullet!!

opinions plz anyone!

cliowblacknervasports.jpg

Renshaw

C

Clio_Craig

i have kei racing force 10's ;) they look the dogs thingy majigy's

Clio 1.2 16v Dynamique
Awesome -karl-!! notice your car before after lookin on here. it looks ace!! have u got it lowered too? looks quite low at the back but not at the front for sum reason. prob jus the way the pic is taken. saw another set of nervasports on Andy1.2's standard mk2 ph1 clio. Nervasports look really tidy on a clio. much prefer to stay renault throughout. wz toying with the idea of gettin the 16" 182 alloys but they seem quite common after lookin on here. want somethin that stands out from the rest!! really can't afford brand new kei's anyway just yet lol!!

Cheers for the pic

Renshaw

Clio 1.2 16v Dynamique
anyone with a black clio on gunmetal force 10s?? real pics are always better than photoshop jobbies!!

Renshaw