ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Makavelli's Racing Blue 15/07/05 - Present

whats next on the cards lad?

long time as always, home over xmas, have to get a meet together before she goes!

jamie

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Knows Si

I might buy it and smash it up, therefore increasing the value of the remaining systems. ;)

wait and see ;)
LOL @ the banter, car looked great with all the modifacations on it shame its goin back to standerd

VRS
well its been a long hard day but the engine bay is back to standard

awt polished and painted inlets off, hillpower elbow off, powdercoated strut brace off, maxogen off, samco hoses off, polished fuel rail guard off :(

IMG_1607.jpg

IMG_1612.jpg

IMG_1610.jpg

made sure all the gear going back on looks smart though :approve:

coilovers off tomorrow and back to standard cup suspension

andy

VRS
coilovers came off and decat removed at birchdown today

pics later this week, had to take on some flooded roads to get to the kevs :( made it home only to find that the flooded road by the kevs has decided to eat my front number plate, i parked up at morrisons to find it gone :( lol

LY 200
coilovers came off and decat removed at birchdown today

pics later this week, had to take on some flooded roads to get to the kevs :( made it home only to find that the flooded road by the kevs has decided to eat my front number plate, i parked up at morrisons to find it gone :( lol

the exact same thing happened to middo a few weeks ago lol

VRS
the remap is an rstuning map on the ecu fella, the maxogen is still here, not sure whos after it so pm me and we can talk ;)