ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Netbook Dead???

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
:dead:

I have a Samsung N110 net-book that has been good as gold for the past 10 months, and is surprisingly fast and capable when browsing the net etc.

Recently i keep getting a blue screen of death and then it will not turn off or shut down unless i pull the battery out. It also makes a horrible buzzing noise!

On the blue screen it displays either:

MEMORY PARITY ERROR PLEASE CONTACT HARDWARE MANUFACTURER

OR

MOTHERBOARD PARITY ERROR PLEASE CONTACT HARDWARE MANUFACTURER

I have called Curry's and have the original receipt so am still covered by the manufacturers warranty until 09/12/10 but they have batted me back off to Samsung who's customer support line is permanently closed.

Does the fault sound fatal? And will they repair / replace it at Samsung instead of currys?

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
5ac8bf0f-741b-9f89.jpg

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Warranty issue would be with samsung, I'd personally take the console into currys and see if you can make it their problem. Seller is only responsible for the 1st 28 days I think.

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
cheers fella, have been ringing that number for 24 hours now and it oes not answer. I have spoken to Curry's customer support and they say "ring the number" and also on-line via Samsung customer service they reply "ring the number"!!

GGGGrrrrrrrrrrr its never open!!!

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Call samsung head office mate. Take it up with them or ask them to put you through to customer care

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Try this number too. It's the same contact but at least a landline 01932 454358

Option 4 and then option 1. I just spoke to someone there too.