ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Netflix - Anyone use this?

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
I was thinking of signing up, given a lot of pirate sites for downloading films are closing.

Whats the deal (cant get on to view at work)? Its is £7 a month and stream as many films as you like, all day every day?

How far behind are they for relases on the likes of blockbuster etc?

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Re: Netflicks - Anyone use this?

If you use Quidco it's £15 cashback for signing up to the trial via facebook :)

edit: From my personal opinion it depends how much you watch tv shows, I found it to be quite out of date on the stuff I watch which is why I didn't renew the trial, but I'd definitely say give the trial ago, get £15 for free and see how you feel after 30 days!

Last edited:

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG

Netflix*

I signed up ages back and love it, watched all sorts of TV shows and films. However, the big downfall is content, its not current! Don't expect to see anything new on there and its not like a back catalogue place where all old films are on. Content is limited! However, for me, it isn't a problem as theres always plenty to watch and the recommendations it brings up are pretty good. Integration with Facebook to see what friends are watching and recommend is good to.

£5.99 a month is it not?

Oh and yeah, stream as much as you like when you like, most of it in HD as well. I have a HTPC connected to the tele, works perfect.

German V6

I've got it and i love it, nothing on TV so just link my laptop up to the tv and watch a movie or a tv series that's not on at that time and there's a wide choice of tv shows and movies and some good american tv shows aswell.

Flat Eric

Sing Hosanna!!
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I like it too. Just find some films are dated. It's good though. I like how you can watch on iPhone app. Great that is.

work for BMW

Netflix is terrible it only has old films and shows and not even good ones . Stick to interweb