ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Never broken, Always French

DrewHughes

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6 GSR
Brave move mate posting that on here! haha

I've been Ford mad since I can remember.

I think tbh you Clio lads would be surprised by the ST given half a chance, we all know out the box the Clio for driving experience, handling and power beats the ST, but the ST isn't to be underestimated, with a few simple mods and a coilover kit it would surprise you.

For a daily runner, it ticked all the boxes for me and was quick enough to keep me excited! When I wanted a bit more like say......................a smack in the face I'd need a bit more, Call on my RS!

But yeah, get rid of the stripes, I f00king hate them!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
My mate had a ST. I was never impressed with it. Apart from talking to the stereo.

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Bit surprised by this tbh.

Go on, now its gone, what was wrong with the 182? Im guessing something expensive lol ;)

Needs a supercharger btw ...

LOL that was my reason for selling, Chris' 182 wasn't a shed he just likes wanking himself off over Fords :p

I know he had a few problems with his 182 but I think they had all been fixed apart from the wonky stripes :)