ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Never knew there was so many modded clios

went to the cruise in cambs last night (sat) and there seemed to be loads of clios down there, narly as many as there was novas!!!! nver thought they were that common!

Burgandy 174 sport t

a clio common??? never, i dont believe it!!! im gonna paint mine pink chances are there wont b another 20 in town like just now and they all try and race u, y???? ITS A DIESEL

Clio v6

Why do they all try to race you?

Maybe they have all joined some sicko sports club who offer discounts to help make there wee diesel Noddy cars go a tiny bit quicker. One bhp more and they believe they rule the roads.

Or it could simply be they are one of the 98% of Clio/Saxo breed of twits.

Sadly thats human nature and even putting an age limit or IQ test on membership will not stop the infestation of this new super power.

:)

Last cruise I went to there were three clios iirc.

2 new shape black 1.2s, and my valver!

& out of the 200odd cars there, half mustve been novas/saxos!

Quote: Originally posted by kliokrazy on 09 November 2003

went to the cruise in cambs last night (sat) and there seemed to be loads of clios down there, narly as many as there was novas!!!! nver thought they were that common!
Didnt realise there was one in cambs lastnight,missed that one:(

RB 197 Cup

i agree that clio are becoming a bit common. everytime i go out i must see at least 10 clios on the road especially the mk2. before i got my clio i thought 206s and saxos were common but ever since ive got my car ive changed my mind.