ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New 172 pics

I paid £6k for it. Its a 2001 reg with 30k on the clock, frsh

It took me a while to find but im very happy with it, much better than my old corsa :D

Quote: Originally posted by Clarkie172 on 02 April 2005

very good price. it looks mint condition! u got a good one there! look after it!
I thought it was a pretty good price there arent many of these around my way.

Dont worry I plan on looking after it ;)

Clio Sport 172

good price for that mate looks a clean one love them fully colour coded with the mk2 doorstrips and mk 2 lights

Megane 225 baby! :)

Quote: Originally posted by fUbAr on 02 April 2005
:Dgreat car, and welcome to the RS-1 club :D

As above :cool:

Quote: Originally posted by Adamf on 03 April 2005

What did you have before?

Looks like a good example at a good price.
I had a corsa 1.4 before was very slow as it was the single point injection version (60 bhp lol) here is a pic:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y83/mark_petty/corsa.jpg

I sold it for a good price though, its a 1994 reg, it had 101k on the clock, very little service history as I did the services and I got £1300 for it. Im pleased to see the back of it to be honest.

Good purchase! 172s have dropped to around that price in my area too.. which is a good thing for me as want to get one also!!

nice! I bet it feels awesome jumping from that corsa. Reminds me of when I changed from my old cavalier. Well have fun and dont drive it too crazy mate! :D

Quote: Originally posted by Jon_1 on 03 April 2005

nice! I bet it feels awesome jumping from that corsa. Reminds me of when I changed from my old cavalier. Well have fun and dont drive it too crazy mate! :D
Cheers, it does feel awesome jumping from the corsa, best move ive done. Its really nice to drive something thats nice and standard, the performance is very good as well:)

Quote: Originally posted by Day on 03 April 2005

Fubars from Christchurch - he has a silver mk1 172
Really, i use to live in Christchurch. I havent seen any other mk1 172s around. I will keep an eye out for him

replied to your PM... would be good to more members about the area :D

get your membership sorted as soon as the new forums up and taking new memberships again :)

/Dan.

Quote: Originally posted by fUbAr on 03 April 2005

replied to your PM... would be good to more members about the area :D

get your membership sorted as soon as the new forums up and taking new memberships again :)

/Dan.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member

a few people (me included) have just bought Mk1 172s

i think your the 4th in a month...!

is the car Iceburg or Titanium Silver.....i think Titanium was discontinued in December 2000.

i might be wrong tho.

--chris

carbon copy: to be honest im not sure what silver it is.

eves: cheers mate, im fine mate ive replied and added you to msn :lol:

mr bognor: cheers mate, wow you have very good eyesight i cant hardly see the mats ;)

mr bognor

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta ST Stage 3

Quote: Originally posted by Mark_Petty on 08 April 2005

mr bognor: cheers mate, wow you have very good eyesight i cant hardly see the mats ;)
Got me some of the same mats last week end and dont they look fab in that gray trim and blue stich goes so well with the car in side :D

Quote: Originally posted by mr bognor on 08 April 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Mark_Petty on 08 April 2005

Got me some of the same mats last week end and dont they look fab in that gray trim and blue stich goes so well with the car in side :D
too right mate nice one :)

nice buy mate i bought one the other day n cheapest i could get in my area was 7k for my mk1 172 in iceberg silver mint condition n 24k miles on it but good find mate nice one!