ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 172, West Mids

A Flamin' Red one
Almmost mate. When in photobucket there are individual IMG tags. So rather than paste a link that takes you away from the forum, simply paste the IMG file into your post here and the image will appear...

n814360656_4126878_6089.jpg

Renault Clio 172
Its blurry because I took it on my Blackberry and the camera isn't any good!

Im going to give it a good clean at the weekend, and I will post some more pics up.

Im just over by Cannock. Anyone from round by there? There's someone off here who lives on my estate, lol.

Renault Clio 172
Ah, I think I might have seen you down there before I got my Clio, I used to have an 05 reg Corsa SRi.

What colour is your 197?

Renault Clio 172
Yeh, i've seen that one before! Very nice car! :)

I want to get some wheels for mine, as i've just got the standard 172 wheels. Quite like the 182 wheels, but not sure as I don't want to make it look like im trying to make it a 182.

What do you think?

Swift Sport
Yeh, i've seen that one before! Very nice car! :)

I want to get some wheels for mine, as i've just got the standard 172 wheels. Quite like the 182 wheels, but not sure as I don't want to make it look like im trying to make it a 182.

What do you think?

I used to have one just like yours, I put OZ Ultraleggeraz on mine. It looked pretty sweet... :)
Picture200.gif

Picture197.gif

Renault Clio 172
They look really nice, quite a similar style to the cup wheels?

I was also looking into getting my sprayed a graphite colour, as a place by me refurbs and sprays the alloys for £160. Is this a reasonable price?

Swift Sport
They look really nice, quite a similar style to the cup wheels?

I was also looking into getting my sprayed a graphite colour, as a place by me refurbs and sprays the alloys for £160. Is this a reasonable price?

If it's Wheelsmart then that's where I got my 197 wheels done! They did a pretty good job tbf :)

Quite a few people on here have got their original wheels painted graphite, so have a look around the forum. :)

Renault Clio 172
If it's Wheelsmart then that's where I got my 197 wheels done! They did a pretty good job tbf :)

Quite a few people on here have got their original wheels painted graphite, so have a look around the forum. :)

Yeh I think it is Wheelsmart, they are just on the A5 by B&Q?

I've seen quite a few with Graphite wheels, and I like the look :)

Swift Sport
Yeh I think it is Wheelsmart, they are just on the A5 by B&Q?

I've seen quite a few with Graphite wheels, and I like the look :)

Yes mate, they're by B&Q :)

I paid pretty much the same price for mine.

You've got loads of options fella so look around and see whats available :)