ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 182 exhaust

Clio sport 182
Im looking to buy a new exhaust for my 182 but i am unsure of which one to go for. Can someone recommend which is the best exhaust to buy for a clio 182 ?

BTM- excellent quality/ not too loud/ some people dont like the visible back box.
Yozza- excellent quality/ loud/ mega loud with decat
Janspeed/KTR- ok quality/not too loud
KTR- various KTEC ones have a search
Miltek- ok/goodish quality - some issues with cracks on early ones/ about as loud as standard
Scorpion RS192 - ever seen one in the flesh - search it
Scorpion - can't remember the name of it - search and summit will come up

If you search 182 exhaust you will get loads of ideas or youtube it.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
BTM

I think the back box looks good

ubydemed.jpg

BTM- excellent quality/ not too loud/ some people dont like the visible back box.
Miltek- ok/goodish quality - some issues with cracks on early ones/ about as loud as standard
Scorpion - can't remember the name of it - search and summit will come up

If you search 182 exhaust you will get loads of ideas or youtube it.

Something like this needs a sticky at the top of the page as these threads get so tiresome.;)

Simon_16v

ClioSport Club Member
Nick_Leeds

Scorpion - SRN019 - good quality - slightly louder than the RS192 due to shared rear silencer

182 Cup & DCi 172
I did a 650 mile round trip for the wheels - no chance I would sell them until I sell up with Clio's altogether haha

1*2's always suit Willy wheels

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
I liked my janspeed one, that never sat right but was slightly raspier than the RS192. but both are nice a quiet

the yozza was a truly lovely bit of kit, sounded absolutely brilliant and beautifully made, but it was just a little too loud for me as the cars a daily runabout.

another vote for the awesomeness of Williams wheels as well from me on a side note ;)

its the janspeed the pic below, and as you can see I never got it to sit right before trading up to the RS192

9645802373_5d804ab40d_b.jpg

IMG_6993 by Coops_Turbo, on Flickr

182 Cup & DCi 172
Can also vouch for the Scorpion SRN019 if keeping the cat on - deeper noise to the Milltek but I prefer the Millteks tone. It was a lot harder to get sitting properly though.

On my Titanium:

SAM_0774_zpsb087d69e.jpg

Clio sport 182
@Nick_Leeds

Scorpion - SRN019 - good quality - slightly louder than the RS192 due to shared rear silencer

Do any of the above exhaust give any performance gains ?

Judged finished fitting a janspeed car back straight cut including center box.

Not really used it much but when warm it nice and quiet.

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Yozza you can only buy second-hand if I remember correctly, although I believe the BTM is based off of it. (The Yozza being based off the Supersprint I think)

One system that hasn't been mentioned is the BTB, which personally I think is the best, but I have limited experience of these systems.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Can get the new yozza from Fred and i believe you can even still get the older style if you really wanted.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Whatever exhaust you go for , get 2 new exhaust hangers cos the chances are the ones you have on will be shagged . It'll make it easier when you come to fit it and getting it to line up properly in the bumper ;)