ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 182 owner in Staffs

MX-5 Sport
Hi all,

I bought my 182 last week after considering them for a while. It's a Black/Gold 2005 car with just over 40k on it. Only one of my headlamp washers works - does anyone know how to fix this?

Cheers,
Rob :)

A couple of photos below:
clio1.jpg

clio2.jpg

clio4.jpg

Titanium Silver 182 FF
Welcome

Dont worry about thewasher jets, at least its not leaking if its not working

Clio 182FF
Welcome! Don't worry about the lamp washers, they either leak, don't work or only one does! It's probably just blocked :)

MX-5 Sport
Welcome! rear tyre looks a bit thin on tread! Could be just the pic! :)
The rear tyre is a little thin on tread at the outer edge, you're right. Think the tracking was out when they were on the front.

With regards the headlamp washer - the left one works, the right one just seems to dribble down the bumper when I wash the lights, can they be unblocked easily or is it a "bumper-off" jobbie??

Cheers all :).

Lee

BMW M2C
Welcome to CS Rob. I'm from just up the road in Cannock so I'll keep an eye out for you when I'm out and about.

Swift Sport
I wish I could have afforded a 197 as I really like them. Maybe in a few years time...
Are there any local meets?

Yes mate, keep an eye out in the meets section... alternatively, me and a few others have mini-meets regularly around the Cannock area, you're welcome to come and say hi. :)