ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 182 Owner

2006 Clio 182
Hi all,

Recently acquired a Black Gold 182 with Cup chassis pack. Based in New Zealand but I believe our cars are identical to the UK cars bar the KPH/MPH speedo. Car is factory except for the beautiful Snappy steering wheel and RS192 Scorpion Exhaust fitted by the previous owner. Has travelled 90,000KM/56,000 miles, and while not being perfect it is rather respectable condition.

hwOjiRe.jpg

bWWIVQw.jpg

OgnjXaY.jpg

Few questions as I’m new to Renaults but investigated the madly up until buying mine.

What is the black rectangle box right above the battery? If I had to guess I would say power seeting? It has the tab connecting to the strut tow which is broken off so Invesigating whether it would be better to get it welded back on or replace the whole unit.

0HDrxui.jpg

The “2.0 16V” badges on the doors have “faded” a little bit and curios if these are easily removable/replaceable?

CFAB

ClioSport Trader
  Cliosport 182 ff
Hi mate,

Send us a message and il be happy to get one out to you. Also got a few other parts you could be interested in.

CFAB.