ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 182 owner!

Cliosport 182
Hello everyone,

My name is Ian, about 2 months ago now I become the proud owner of a artic silver 182 as pictured in my profile. Which a friend has strangely named Clionardo Dicaprio, which has stuck!

It came with a few modifications, including Gaz coilies, rear anti roll bar, decat into resonated scorpion exhaust, RStuner overrun map(not sure on this, may get it removed) team dynamics3 pro race 15inch alloys in black after market head unit, ram air intake, polybushed everywhere and a few other things here and there.

Main reason for purchasing this particular one was I was more interested in getting a nice straight shell, with very few scratches or marks on it. Full 12month mot was a bonus!

I've heard very mixed reviews on the Gaz coilies. I don't intend on tracking it so for road use these will be fine I hope. After getting him home I noticed it was sitting a bit lop sided and assumed this was due them being unbalanced but found out I needed to replace one coilie already :(

I paid close to 2000 for the car which seemed a fair price. It came with original suspension, alloys B&M short shifter amongst lots of other parts not fitted.

It was the previous owner who told me about you guys. Anyway that's enough about my car, I look forward to spending my time on your forums and hopefully attending meets!