ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 182 owner

ukfirebird

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182, silver
Hi all,
Just wanted to say hi to everyone on here.
I bought my first 182 a couple of weeks ago, silver 05, both cup packs, it's a very clean car and it drive superbly.
Is my daily driver, i wanted something fairly economical, ulez compliant as i live near the Blackwall tunnel, but i wanted something really fun to drive and after driving the fiesta st, the mini r53 and lastly the 182, i picked the 182.
It is by far the better all round car and handles brilliantly.
This site is already helped me greatly, so cheers all.

Steve.

Attachments

• IMG_20191216_182956.jpg
    IMG_20191216_182956.jpg
    343.2 KB · Views: 116
  Clio 182
Hi,

Saying hi too, just bought a 182. My head first dive into car world, my first and only other car was a 1ltr toyota yaris. Made driving go from something I hate too considering moving out and just living in the back seat!

Want to keep on top of mainteancefor this car, so starting a few basics next few days, air filter, oil change & filter, fuel filter, brake fluid, spark plugs etc. Starting with little experience so hopefully this forum helps a lot! Cam & Accessory Belt changes due 2020, i imagine might book it in for those tho.

Nice one

Tom