ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 182 sport

Clio sport 182
Just bought a 182 a few days ago is a beast!!. But is completely standard anyone and comments on best things to do to increase BHP and anywhere in the south west that is reliable for alloy refurbishment and also a place for ecu chip. Thanks

aldo_87

ClioSport Club Member
  Campus 1*2
hi and congrats on your new purchase. Prepare to spend a lot to gain substantial HP, however simple mods such intake and exhaust will free things up plus a good service. Ktec are down your direction I think and they offer tuning packages etc

Clio sport 182
Yeah was looking into K-Tec seem to know what there doing! Is for sure in need of a good service!!! I think i am going to go for a pipercross air filter in standard box seems to be the best option for air. The yozza and scorpion exhaust seem to be on par but will leave that for a while!!!! If i was going to get it re-mapped would it be best to do my upgraded prior so all works with each other or is that not the case?

182 Turbo Project
Welcome mate.

There are loads of threads about what mods you should do for what gains etc.

Basic ones would be air filter, decat, exhaust, RS Tuner remap.

Then obviously you have suspension upgrades, brakes blah blah blah.

To answer your question, I would only re-map once all the mods are on to get the most out of it. However, don't be expecting a flame spitting demon from these light breather mods ha ha!

182 Turbo Project
Welcome mate.

There are loads of threads about what mods you should do for what gains etc.

Basic ones would be air filter, decat, exhaust, RS Tuner remap.

Then obviously you have suspension upgrades, brakes blah blah blah.

To answer your question, I would only re-map once all the mods are on to get the most out of it. However, don't be expecting a flame spitting demon from these light breather mods ha ha!