ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new 197 decal pics

Swift Sport
Took the opportunity to take some pics in the sunshine, with my new decals... hope you like... :)
Picture064.gif

Picture074.gif

Picture075.gif

Picture076.gif

Picture077.gif

Picture079.gif

Picture081.gif

Picture083.gif

Picture084.gif

Picture085.gif

Picture089.gif

Picture090.gif

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
whats the sticker on the rear windscreen? any pics of it?

Ah so it's your car.

I saw it at trax & wondered whose it was, love it. There was another car there with a S * BMX plate too, is that one of yours ?

I preferd it how it looked when I saw it though, i'm not really into those stickers.

Swift Sport
Look good!

Where did you get the front ones from?

They were all from Jase from clio197.net, worked out cheaper than getting them from Renault too :)

whats the sticker on the rear windscreen? any pics of it?

It's a Bmx sticker... 'cos I'm a Bmxer! :)

Ah so it's your car.

I saw it at trax & wondered whose it was, love it. There was another car there with a S * BMX plate too, is that one of yours ?

I preferd it how it looked when I saw it though, i'm not really into those stickers.

I've met the guy with the other BMX plate, it was a pretty sweet 106 iirc :)

Thinking of losing the rear one too, it don't think it looks too bad... but it might look better without!

Thanks for all the comments! :D

b/g 182, meg tourer
love the numberplate!
when i read the thread title i was thinking 'oh no, not decals. i hate decals' lol
but...
they suit the car with the wheels. looks nice

These look good!! considering some in silver for the black one to break it up a bit.
Do you have one on the passenger side? any pics? would like to see how it looks as this would be the opposite way round from driver's side.

cheers