ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 200 Cup best prices at present??

Westfield, 182, 200
Whatever you do don't buy from Renault Birmingham.

We had some grief with Renault Birmingham, but then hit on a decent salesman who lived around the corner from us-we paid £15200 for a new clio sport with a cup pack-We paid cash, but that's the retail price of a standard cup.

At the end of the day, I think going in with cash and playing dealers off against each other is the best way to a cheaper new car. Deals should be good at the moment as sales are poor and they want the numbers for the end of the year.

They did mr a great deal on my 197 but then messed me around royally with the after service, damaged my car twice and refused to fix and even refused to carry out warranty work that Renault UK had approved.

Clio Silverstone
I just got me one of those silver one's with a black roof and wheels, recaro's, monitor, cup chassis - the Silverstone.
RRP of £20,000 got it for £17,000 - 'tis like a rocket - I would never have chosen it but easily the best colour combo.....
They've got some nice pix of it at renault.co.uk - looks even better in real life though - they seemed to have given it a double coat of nimbus silver because it's much richer and sharper than a regular nimbus silver Clio dynamique.
Good fun car - amazing value for money.

Last edited:
  GTD, Lupo
It would be a lot different on the silverstone to normal nimbus as it is a totally different colour. The silverstone is mercury silver.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Flol! Is that double win?

Silverstone Silver is totaly different from Nimbus mate, which also wasn't on any other Clio bar the 197/200.

Is the Silverstone definitely Mercury?

Clio Silverstone
Shows what I know - lol - Yes, it's Mercury silver
Definitely looks like they've applied a double coat of it compared to a regular Clio in the same colour.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It was available on the 197 and 200 at one point mate.