ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 200 Member

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
Hi guys, Recently bought a Alien Green 200. Just couldn't resist when I saw it in all its glory! Hoping to learn a thing or two about my car.

From the Wirral

Mike

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
Cheers mate! I had my eye on a LY one but it had different wheels which I wasnt a huge fan off. My 200 is an ex demo so it's got everything on it.. Apart from recaros which I'm looking at getting maybe

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
What's the price around? And are they a 1 man job to fit or do I need different runners and brackets? Cheers

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
That's not too bad, I was waiting to be hit with a £2000 figure for a minute! Based in wallasey mate, haven't seen many 200's around.

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Hi mate, great car you've got yourself there!
Absolutely love Alien Green.
I'm not a million miles away from you, based near Warrington.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
That's not too bad, I was waiting to be hit with a £2000 figure for a minute! Based in wallasey mate, haven't seen many 200's around.

Bloke and Chi are in Wallasey, there are a few further down this end that I know of.

But they are a fairly rare car, I'm guessing running costs have something to do with it.

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
Cheers guys! Yeah running costs aren't the best I'll admit but having an Mr2 turbo before hand it feels like a hybrid haha.

AG 200 Cup
Nice one mate! Great to see another AG in the area! I've got a press car too the one off 5th gear and the top gear stig hot lap ;)

RB 200
Good choice mate, Recaros make a difference though. Runners are the same, however you might come across the problem of the airbag light not going off when you've swapped them because the Recaros have less airbags. I had to take mine to a garage to get rid of it.

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
Yeah, I'm sure if I come across a good set at a good price I could live with the airbag light I guess. Thanks for the heads up though

RB 200
Bolster wear is a problem, I got a set with shoddy bolsters from a breakers for £770 then got them re-trimmed in leatherette for £300.