ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 2009 Clio

Megane 230 R26
Utterly utterly GASH :(

I hated the Mk3 look enough, and I think the 197 is the only acceptable looking Mk3 as far as I'm concerned, and has grown on me, but still hate the normal Mk3.

I don't think I could ever like that one, it's just too awful... :dead:

Clio 182
The Clio design died after the last 182 imo... just like many manufacturers now they are ruining the designs of all their iconic cars. Honda did the same with the Type-R, Subaru with their new Impreza, and we'll likely see many more.

That looks gross - they won't sell many of those

They'll likely sell an absolute ton, as they do with every release.

SLK 350
RS197?

Seen about uhm...3 on the road, and I do about 400 miles a week, base models MK3 seem to have gone ok though.

Mk1 Eunos Roadster
Oh my god, the windows on the QE2 are smaller than those headlights! Well done Renault, you've just lost a shedload of customers.

Mk3 SX
Quasi Modo walked into Renault and said 'have you got a car to fit me?' the salesman said 'no but if we have someones gonna get the f*cking sack!'

Renault-Clio-Grand-Tour-Concept-2-lg.jpg

Renault-Clio-Grand-Tour-Concept-4-lg.jpg

Renault-Clio-Grand-Tour-Concept-3-lg.jpg

Renault-Clio-Grand-Tour-Concept-interior-2-lg.jpg

Renault-Clio-Grand-Tour-Concept-interior-3-lg.jpg

http://www.carbodydesign.com/archive/2007/03/09-renault-clio-grand-tour-concept/

more info ^

Tangoed Works
like the lights on the above one. as said before, the mk3 has only been out two minutes. how can they be replacing it already.

its not a replacement its a facelift :rasp: not a good one at that which has hacked me off a bit but it has been with us 3ish years :eek:

ive aways loved the mk3 though from day one

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Lee knows the score!!! i TRULY hope it looks nothing like the pic. Utter tripe.

Clio 182 & Saxo VTR
If were honest though, the new clio (as in the one thats out now not the new new one earlier in the thread) is a gash looking car anyway. The 197 is better looking but still ugly.