ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 8GB Nano

DCi 100
Got one of these for christmas,

Awesome how it's progressed since the two I've had since 2006.

Only problem is, is the volume. It's simply just not loud enought for me. One of my old iPods used to be loud enought, everyone commented on how it was louder than other iPods etc. I hadn't done anything to it though, the other wasn't as loud.

Is there something I can do to make my ipod louder?

I run Sennheiser headphones, reckon using the original apple ones which come with the iPod will make any difference?

Thanks,

Alex

Merc A class
In the sounds settings change it to spoken word, Makes it slightly louder

If that fails clean your ears

:D

DCi 100
In the sounds settings change it to spoken word, Makes it slightly louder

If that fails clean your ears

:D

I clean my big ass ears every day mate! I changed it to spoken word, yes louder, but I can't live with anything but bass booster on for hardstyle. :dapprove:

check settings---> volume limit and make sure that is at max

Checked that on my iPod, it's all the way to the max.

Still not very loud, will just have to be I guess.

Turn the volume up on the song in iTunes.

Highlight all > right click > get info > options > volume adjustment.

Done.

M2 Competition
Why would you want it silly loud? So other people can hear your music when you have it in your ears? So you damage your hearing?

The youth of today, i dont know...

DCi 100
Just to enjoy music loud enought from time to time, I don't have it on full all the time :)

When the right song comes on, nothing better than being in the mood and not being able to hear yourself speak it's so loud.

Go cry to your momma!
There's a hack to make them louder ;)

It's quiet as someone has mentioned before, due to EU regulations!