ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Addition - For Dan 'Iridium'

Golf R/Leon FR
Not posted any pics for ages on here.

Thought id post up a pic of my new addition to the RS-1.

Ady agreed to post my sticker as i had gone to him with the idea for having a sticker made in Dan's memory, and i wont be attending FCS.

Excuse the dirty car, was too hot to wash it today. Hopefully will be cleaned next week.

As you can see the sticker is slightly wonky which im disappointed in, but you cant notice it unless your right up to it. The main thing is it is for Dan...RIP buddy, hope you like the sticker.

Comments welcome

DSC04186.jpg

DSC04188.jpg

DSC04192.jpg

And just some random ones of the car

DSC04197.jpg

DSC04195.jpg

DSC04199.jpg

AK

M240i
Filthy :rasp:

Nice one with the sticker tho, can't really notice it's wonky.

What does it say above the clio badge?

Golf R/Leon FR
aye is very dirty, Living in the NE and driving on the motorway everyday FTL

its a sticker for Richard Burns. Says in memory of: then his signature and dates underneath. Its where i got the idea for Dan's sticker.

It's A Reno
I like that.
Imagine how moved one of his family would be to pull up behind a car bearing that sticker. :approve:

Perhaps they should be in merchandise........I think I'd buy one.
The monies could go to a charity of some kind.

Golf R/Leon FR
I like that.
Imagine how moved one of his family would be to pull up behind a car bearing that sticker. :approve:

Perhaps they should be in merchandise........I think I'd buy one.
The monies could go to a charity of some kind.

they are for sale in general chat, loads of people are buying them and picking them up at FCS.

Golf R/Leon FR
see if you can get anyone you know who is going, or some you could meet in your area to get you one