ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New addition to sound system!

Ive already got a "12 Alpine type R sub in a slotted box, with a 500RMS monoblock running it which is awsome but at the weekend i got some alpine components and a 4 channel amping them (bridged) the sound is absoloutly awsome and crystal clear i cant believe the difference with them amped i would recommend it to anyone looking to expand their sound system.

sorry if pics dont work

284392_P280408_18.33.jpg
284393_P280408_18.3401.jpg
284394_P280408_18.3402.jpg

ITB BG 182
Got the sub at mo in a sealed box, just trying to find a nice amp to power it an other speakers too, plus should be getting my hands on a deh p85bt soon aswell...

alpine spe13cs components, i had them a bit before they were amped and very good but now they are amped they are 10 times better im running them at 130RMS even thought they are rated at 30RMS but the guy at autosounds reckons they will be ok as long as the max wattage is not too much

Clio 1.2 16v Dynamique
how did you wire the 2 amps to the headunit?? did u bridge the 2 remote wire together or is there another remote wire on the back of the hu for additional amps??

Renshaw