ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new addition to the car family

106 s2 rallye, astravan
well went and picked up a clio 172cup the other night from halifax. i wish i could keep it my self but this one is for the girlfriend. soon to be lowered on gaz coilovers (i run these on my 106 track car) powder coated white wheels, it has got full service history from main dealers. its in really good condition. im well pleased with it.
IMG_1778.gif

IMG_1779.gif

IMG_1780.gif

IMG_1781.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
  Dodgy one
Is that a standard Renault mudflap, I need a pair for my fronts, My rear 1/4s are getting hammered with chips now i've put my new wheels on :(

106 s2 rallye, astravan
thats my brothers rallye up in the air mine is at the back off that feeling left out it needs to get out on the road just waiting for money to get it back on the road. not sure about the mud flaps to be honest

106 s2 rallye, astravan
yes the exhaust is going just need to decide what to get for it. might just put a standard system on.

DB.

BMW 440i
Glad you have sense regarding the exhaust! Will be a mint example when you have finished with it!

vw bora
before you do anything get that exhaust off lol looks like a nice car thow mate wheels will look good white